Tuesday, July 22, 2014

A Countdown of Sorts


10  

The amount of cookies I'll probably consume by tomorrow, thanks to my thoughtful friend Jennifer's sweet delivery.

9

Girls from our community group out together last weekend for Mexican food and country music for Tiffany's surprise birthday party.
Didn't get a picture with all of us... that's a rarity!

8

Months since Jon and I started dating, as of next week. I think I'll keep him around. ; )
He secretly wanted to be the birthday princess...


7


Days of the week that I wish Emily (my hair stylist + community group sister) could do my hair.  Finally got a trim with her last week, and I'm sure no amount of practice will ever give me the ability to use a round brush and hair dryer like her!

6

Months that I've been delaying re-organizing my desk at home. Oops.

5

Weeks (from this weekend) until TCU football returns!

4

Hours spent in a half day of prayer last weekend as part of a discipleship program. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was such a sweet time of praying intentionally for the people in my life and praising God without any distractions.

3

Days until a few college girlfriends and I depart for our second-annual lake getaway. Last year was so relaxing and fun with friends I don't get to catch up with often- I'm really looking forward to it!

2

Number of days of work I've missed thanks to laryngitis.  (Okay, really 2.5)  Let's hope my voice decides to stick around and this horrible cough doesn't.

1

Year since I wrote this post, and what an awesome year of growth it's been.


post idea borrowed from Two Thirds Hazel : )

1 comment:

  1. I love it! And so wish someone could do my hair seven days a week two.

    ReplyDelete